Who We Serve
We can help just about anyone who is committed to improving the quality of their life; What matters is that you care enough to take action. We approach each client with respect and work with their unique situation, creating a framework that works for them.
While the clients with whom we work are diverse, the majority of our clients fall into the following groups:
- People Experiencing Life Events Or Critical Transitions
- Retirees & Those Approaching Retirement
- Medical Professionals such as Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioner’s and Registered Nurses
- Professional Services Business Owners
What We Provide
Comprehensive life planning, tax services and investment strategies with a fiduciary oath to always work in our clients best interest which means:
- A clear understanding of your priorities and perspectives and how they relate to your finances.
- Confidence that comes from having a clear understanding of where you are and the immediate steps you need to take to get to where you want to go.
- Comfort that comes from having an advocate for your financial life, who understands how to support your life values and tie them to your financial goals.
- Peace of mind that comes from understanding how you will handle any financial opportunity or challenge
What It Costs
We do our best to keep the costs of working with us transparent, upfront and simplified. We desire to provide you exceptional service and value that far exceeds our fee. We do not receive commissions, referral fees, or third-party incentives of any kind, and our transparency means clients will always know the fees before they start the process. We earn our fees through our ongoing financial planning process, transition work, and/or investment management services based on the scope and complexity of your situation. Our average client typically pays a minimum of $5,000 annually for our services.